Designed by architect, Herbert Burns, in 1956, the 400 West Condominiums sit behind downtown Palm Springs in the Historic Tennis Club area. With several of Burns’ projects located close to each other, Burns was the “king of Arenas Road”. The sister community at 500 West is a few doors away. There are 10 units ranging from 417 to 1,115 square feet. Located so close to downtown, one can walk or bike to shops and restaurants.
Using his strong negotiation skills and marketing expertise, Dean achieves success for his real estate clients by bringing buyers and sellers together.